Re: Is name required in http://schema.org/person ?

Hi Dan,

Thanks for this detailed answer.
I've replace familyName & givenName by name, just in case.
I also confirm the issue with the rich snippet tools : if I remove the
property "about" on

itemtype="http://schema.org/Person">

this rich snippet tools is displaying the image associated with the page.

BTW, another suggestion for the rich snippets tool : if a publisher is
specified (through rel="publisher") on a page with a clearly identified
schema.org type through itemprop="about" or itemprop="mainContentOfPage"
(like Person/Product/Company), I would tend to display the picture of
the main content, if any, instead of the logo of the publisher. (could
be also useful the day rich snippets will be enabled on google for my
website ;))

Thanks,
   Jocelyn