Re: www.schema.org should redirect to schema.org

Further to Aaron's point, it seems that RDFa does not display properly at the Structured Data Testing Tool *unless* a trailing slash is included, though it *may* be validating properly (I'm not sure).  The tool concatenates the vocab statement and the type as one word.  E.g.,

rdfa-node
type:	schema.orgwebpage

— Rob

THEMATIX