Re: Online events

Dear  Jeremy,
I would say you should not use  @location property because it refers to
a Place of PostalAddress. As Schema.org does not define property
cardinality  you should just ignore this property.
  Myself I would use @url to define the web place where the webinar
takes place i.e. the real time communication page.

What is indeed missing is a way to declare your event as "WebinarEvent".
Therefore I suggest http://schema.org/WebinarEvent as a subclass of
http://schema.org/Event without defining any new property (the same as
many other subclasses of http://schema.org/Event)

I use "WebinarEvent" just to conform with the naming the other Event
subclasses, otherwise I would just use "Webinar"

Regards,
Adrian Giurca

--
-Adrian