Re: How to describe a resource elsewhere?

Building on Phil's example, I've used his exact page markup but substituted
ASN URI for the CCSS competencies referenced.  The sightly edited example
is at [1] and it uses two ASN competency URI [2]-[3].  The Rich Snippets
tool output is at [4].  The URI resolves to a human-readable description of
the competency (not just the text).  RDF, JSON serializations of the data
are available through content negotiation [5]-[6].

Stuart

[1] http://asn.jesandco.org/sites/default/files/LRMI/NSDL-ASNmarkup.htm
[2] http://asn.jesandco.org/resources/S11434CE
[3] http://asn.jesandco.org/resources/S11434CF
[4] http://bit.ly/JbCppl
[5] http://asn.jesandco.org/resources/S11434CE.rdf
[6] http://asn.jesandco.org/resources/S11434CE.json

--
Stuart A. Sutton,
CEO and Managing Director, Dublin Core Metadata Initiative