Re: Schema.org External Enumerations mechanism

Schema.org already offers an extension mechanism:
http://schema.org/docs/extension.html - it might help some people to
understand the difference between the external enumeration mechanism and
the extension mechanism, is there an overlap between the two, does it
deprecate the old mechanism, and if not, how do they complement each
other...

I don't understand the snippet below "Here is an example using a direct
link to a controlled value page:". What am I missing? I would have expected
to see a link element using the 'about' property. Did you intend to link to
http://id.loc.gov/authorities/sh85003441#concept maybe?

Slightly confused regarding the scope of wikipedia. The definition of the
wikipedia scope is: "Namespaces follow Wikipedia naming, so the English
namespace is 'en', etc.These identifiers should also map cleanly to
DBpedia's. "
<aside>'Namespaces' should probably be named scope or scope in the context
of the named scope column</aside>

However I find these examples in the draft:
http://ext.schema.org/wikipedia/countries/Canada
http://ext.schema.org/wikipedia/en/United_States
http://ext.schema.org/wikipedia/en/{term} to
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/{term} (test case: term=United_States)
http://ext.schema.org/wikipedia/resource/{term} to
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/{term} (test case: term=Lonclass)

>From these example, scope can be 'en', 'countries' or 'resource'. Is that
intended? Is 'en' used as a kind of catch all scope? What about 'resource'?

Looking good otherwise!

Steph.