Re: Human readability of RDF, RDFS, OWL, ...

An "FYI" to back up Bob's comments...

* conneg to request text/plain for RDF and RDFS namespace URIs returns
a 200 and application/rdf+xml --- not what I asked for/not what was
requested

* conneg to request text/plain for OWL namespace URI returns a 406
with available alternatives (several of the RDF serialization formats)
--- not what I asked for, but useful

--
John S. Erickson, Ph.D.
Director, Web Science Operations