Re: RDF 1.1 Lite Issue # 2: property vs rel

Thank you Henri, that is important information; as I said, I am happy to stand corrected. What this means is that if RDFa Lite uses the @property/@href pairing, but can also use <link> for this purpose as part of the body, that would work properly with RDFa processors that are based on an HTML5 parser.

Thanks

Ivan

On Oct 25, 2011, at 10:06 , Henri Sivonen wrote:

> On Sun, Oct 23, 2011 at 10:34 AM, Ivan Herman <ivan@w3.org> wrote:
>> Current HTML5 parser would move <link> to the head, unless I am mistaken (and I hope I am!), ie, it will not work.
>
> The HTML5 parser doesn't move stuff to head after <body>. (It does
> hoist certain elements into head after </head> but before <body>.)
>
> It's easy to experiment with this by using
> http://software.hixie.ch/utilities/js/live-dom-viewer/ in a fresh
> Firefox.
>
> --
> Henri Sivonen