Re: Need for a new type Activity

Thad,
you are right that some Wikipedia lemmata are not sufficiently disambiguated, e.g. you typically have one page for a plant and no separate ones for its fruits, seeds, leaves, or other parts of separate interest.

My proposal, however, does not critically depend on Wikipedia/DBPedia identifiers; you could use any external URI representing the respective entity. So Freebase is of course as good, if not better.

Best

Martin