Re: Ideas on simplification of process and operations

Le 9 juil. 2010 à 22:37, Ian Jacobs a écrit :
> The Chair is empowered to say to a commenter "That's an old issue and I won't reopen unless there's new info" and then move to another issue. People can object. The objections are carried forward. And progress is made.
>
> So: mentoring of chairs and reviewers, and guidance for both might get us a long way to improving speed on the "Classic" track.

Mentoring means time (for chairs) and documentation (for public),
aka resources to explain how W3C is working. Sincerely it could be
a full time job to just do that (creating and maintaining).

Each time these questions arise, someone will be able to pull
out a URI. The content is not always very accessible for the
public (occasional commenters) but the information is there.

--
Karl Dubost
Montréal, QC, Canada