Re: Recommendations

Hi, PLH-

It looks good to me.

One note... it says:

[[
emphasize the need for testing, throughout the entire W3C Recommendation
track, and not only during the W3C Candidate Recommendation
]]

and later:

[[
Encourage testing as an ongoing effort
]]

I think it would be clearer if the first part said:

[[
Emphasize the need for testing, throughout the entire W3C Recommendation
track and beyond, and not only during the W3C Candidate Recommendation;
this means test development parallel to production of Working Drafts,
and as needed after the specification has reached Recommendation status
]]

Regards-
-Doug Schepers
W3C Team Contact, SVG and WebApps WGs