Re: PROPOSAL: Incorporate the Veres One Non-Profit Foundation

Hello,

I don't really have any experience in what it takes to set up or run
organizations like this.

But I am sympathetic to Veres One and everything related to it, and I
happen to have dual Austrian/Swiss citizenship, let me know if this
could help in any way.

Markus