Re: VC Overview document - proposal

> On 13 May 2024, at 16:23, Mahmoud Alkhraishi <mahmoud@mavennet.com> wrote:
>
> +1 looks wonderful.

Thank you.

> As a general question, from an IPR perspective do we need to wait for it to be publisher as a note before we can raise issues/PRs or is it covered by the WG right now?

There are no IPR issues. My reservation is purely practical: if you raise issues/PRs in the repository, are we sure that all the pointers, branches, etc, will transfer when the repository changes "owners"? They should, but I am always cautious…

Ivan

----
Ivan Herman, W3C
Home: http://www.w3.org/People/Ivan/