Re: [EXT] Re: Work item suggestion: VC JSON Schemas

Looks like interesting work, I think GLEIF would be supportive as well.

We used JSON Schema for vLEI credentials that began being issued this year.

https://github.com/WebOfTrust/vLEI/tree/dev/schema/acdc

Kind regards,
Kevin Griffin
Software Developer
kevin.griffin@gleif.org
+1 551 223-4337
GLEIF, 2500 Plaza 5, 25th Floor, Harborside Financial Center, Jersey City, NJ, 07311

GLEIF Americas a NJ Nonprofit Corporation
2500 Plaza 5, 25th Floor, Harborside Financial Center, Jersey City, NJ, 07311
Chairman of the Board: Stephan Wolf
Managing Director: Karla McKenna
NJ State Registration No.: 0450486330
LEI: 2549000PPU84GM83MG36
gleif.org

This message may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient or if you have received this message in error, please
notify the sender and delete this message. Any unauthorized copying, disclosure or distribution of this message is strictly forbidden.