Re: experimental vc-jwt 2.0 test suite

That is correct, but needs to be documented better.

Of course the implementation could be just calling another registered
implementation behind the scenes in that case... perhaps we give
reproducible builds of the test report a "higher rating".

Ideally we would see implementations in go, java, rust, javascript,
typescript, python and c... before we see people registering "conformance
results" from a black box implementation.

This should be less hard, given the new JWT structures.

We also need to consider adding negative tests... injecting "emoji",
misconfigured mandatory and optional fields, etc...

OS