Re: VC-JWT FPWD

The document has not changed since the PR that restructured sections for
readability.

And that PR was open for more than a week.

Manu's change request on it asked for issues, which I filed, for further
discussion.

There were no other change requests on it.

I expect there will continue to be work done on the document, given FPWD
signals our intent to do work on the document.

The working group has indeed resolved to do FPWD, and I had confirmed on
the last call, that there were no continued objections to that consensus
call.

As a general point, I think the assumption is that all documents that have
gone to FPWD are getting reviewed continuously by the group, given the
sheer number of documents and the engagement I have seen on PRs, I am not
sure that is really happening.

I think this is indeed troubling, and perhaps we have over committed an
under resourced working group.

We could raise the bar on PR approvals, for documents that have gone to
FPWD.

I am happy to discuss other options from improving review quality.

OS