Re: VCWG Test Suites

Orie,
Thank you for volunteering to clean that test suite up - it is very clean
and we can work with that.

I too would prefer a simple docker approach where implementers provide an
app in docker that takes a test input and provides an output and that does
not require any network or other connections.

I would prefer to have a separate test set for VC-JWT, and we will
contribute an independent implementation for all items covered under that
scenario.

Mike Prorock
CTO, Founder
https://mesur.io/