Re: FW: Seeking Support for an Elision-Focused Encoding Format for VCs, VPs & DIDs

I'm interested in CBOR / COSE encodings for JSON-LD based W3C Verifiable
Credentials.

I've done some work in this space already.

If you just want to encode and sign regular CBOR, I don't think you need to
use anything from the W3C to do that well.

Regards,

OS

--
*ORIE STEELE*