Re: EXTERNAL: Regular meeting times

Thanks for setting this up! I was able to subscribe to the calendar in outlook for those of you who were looking for that feature. Also, I appreciate the bi-weekly Asia/America calls.

-Kyle
________________________________
From: Brent Zundel <brent.zundel@evernym.com>
Sent: Saturday, August 28, 2021 3:08 AM
To: W3C Verifiable Credentials Working Group <public-vc-wg@w3.org>
Subject: EXTERNAL: Regular meeting times

Greetings VCWG,

The chairs would like to announce that for the time being we will be holding regular weekly meetings.

We plan to alternate between meeting times that are friendly for all group participants:
Europe/Americas: Wednesdays, 11am ET
Asia/Americas: Wednesdays, 3pm ET

We are also going to be using the new W3C calendaring tool [1]. The tool should enable participants to download calendar files for individually preferred calendar systems.

Please let us know if you have questions or concerns.

[1] https://www.w3.org/groups/wg/vc/calendar

--
Brent Zundel
Co-chair VCWG