Re: EXTERNAL: [AGENDA] Verfiable Credentials Working Group (VCWG) Teleconference - 11 Aug 2021

Currently we have 4 issues "pending 7 day close". Looks like the label got updated awhile ago which may have affected the link when this was originally sent out. I've gone and updated the label back to "pending close" so the link should now point the pending close issues.

-Kyle
________________________________
From: brent.zundel@evernym.com <brent.zundel@evernym.com>
Sent: Saturday, July 31, 2021 3:19 AM
To: public-vc-wg@w3.org <public-vc-wg@w3.org>
Subject: EXTERNAL: [AGENDA] Verfiable Credentials Working Group (VCWG) Teleconference - 11 Aug 2021

Wednesday 11 Aug 2021
Time: 11:00 AM Boston (60min)
Local date/time link:
https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=VCWG+Meeting&iso=20210811T11&p1=43&ah=1

Connection details at end of note

### SPECIAL NOTE, if any ###
Members of the public who are not working group members are welcome to
observe
###

Scribe list: brent, wayne, DavidC, GregN, KyleD, ManuS, Markus, MichalK

Meeting Chair: Wayne Chang

Topic (time)
1-Agenda Review, Introductions  (3 min)
2-v1.1 and v1.2 Timelines  (7 min)
3-Next VCWG Charter  (15 min)
4-Review vc-data-model PRs [1] (15 min)
5-Review vc-data-model issues [2] (13 min)
6-Review next steps  (2 min)

Links
[1] https://github.com/w3c/vc-data-model/pulls
[2]
https://github.com/w3c/vc-data-model/issues?q=is%3Aopen+-label%3Av2+sort%3Aupdated-asc

========================
= issues marked pending close =
========================
As of the time this email was sent, the following issues were
marked 'pending close':

There are no pending close issues

For an up to date list of the current set of 'pending close' issues, please
see:
https://github.com/w3c/vc-data-model/issues?q=is%3Aissue+is%3Aopen+sort%3Aupdated-asc+label%3A%22pending+close%22

=================
= Connection details =
Text Chat: http://irc.w3.org/?channels=vcwg
IRC://irc.w3.org:6665/#vcwg

Meeting link for Zoom:
https://mit.zoom.us/j/99464040866?pwd=dTM5YzVObncxMGEvZ0Y1SnJyRnJQZz09

The VCWG relies on IRC in our calls to encourage meeting participation,
document our discussions, vote on resolutions and manage the speaker queue,
etc. For more information about IRC in w3.org, please review
https://www.w3.org/wiki/IRC