Re: VC Context and Security context are in conflict

I am also interested in Kyle's proposal to separate the credential
context from the security context.

For example, we found that RsaSignature2018 is not correctly defined in
the 2018-credential-v1 context:
https://www.w3.org/2018/credentials/v1

It uses the "sec" and "xsd" namespaces, but they are not defined in
RsaSignature2018, so if you use RsaSignature2018 outside of a
VerifiableCredential, it won't work.

We fixed this in the security-v3 context:
https://github.com/w3c-ccg/security-vocab/commit/9c027e20ac52b070ddd5e8475f9e414806ba6a03

But now the definitions of RsaSignature2018 in 2018-credential-v1 and
security-v3 are in conflict, and there may be errors when redefining
protected terms.

Therefore, would it make sense to start working on a new
2020-credential-v1 context (as Kyle suggested), which doesn't repeat the
same terms that are already in security-v3?

Markus