Re: PLEASE REVIEW: VC doc ready for CR vote

On Mon, Mar 18, 2019 at 6:50 AM Daniel Burnett <daniel.burnett@consensys.net>
wrote:

> Manu and others have worked extensively this past week to clear
> CR-blocking issues so we can publish.
>
> He has created a static version of the spec [1] for us to vote on.
>
> We will vote Tuesday.  Please review in advance of the meeting.

My top compliments to the editorial team that have put this draft together!

I have re-read and reviewed the entire spec, with particular attention to
the normative sections.  I have also looked at all the current open issues.

I have found no problems in the normative sections, am reasonably happy
with the non-normative ones, and do not believe that there are any
substantive issues that should be CR-Blockers.

I may not be able to make the meeting tomorrow morning, thus you have a +1
from me to accept this draft as a CR.

-- Christopher Allen