Re: Possible VCWG F2F Mar/Apr?

On 1/7/19 10:53 AM, Daniel Burnett wrote:
> Yes, due to Mobile World Congress and a shortage of hotel rooms and
> various insanity around the event.
>
> That is sounding like an argument AGAINST tacking on two additional
> days for a VCWG meeting.

It was meant to be an argument FOR, not against. I'm sure people would
like to spend less money bunching those two events together.

A separate but related note is that will make it 7 days of travel
to/from for those outside of Europe, which feels like it might hurt, but
maybe that's ok.

In any case, folks are going to book their flights to Barcelona in the
next two weeks, so we'll need to know ASAP to make sure hotels/flights
line up.

We may be able to reuse the venue for the VCWG meeting, but need a heads
up on that ASAP as well. Let's try to decide something on the call tomorrow.

-- manu

Founder/CEO - Digital Bazaar, Inc.
https://tinyurl.com/veres-one-launches