Re: [AGENDA] Verifiable Claims Working Group (VCWG) Teleconference - 05 Feb 2019

To introduce myself to the group, having just joined. (Some of you already
know me.)

I'm another member of the PegaSys standards team in ConsenSys (like DanB
and Grant). And as a first contribution I am afraid I have to send regrets
for this meeting as it clashes with both a standing commitment and a
special one-off commitment :(

cheers

Chaals