Re: [WG-UMA] RqP presenting W3C Verifiable Credentials to an UMA Authorization Server

I think Alec and I agree to the limit of our terminology and my
understanding.

As I participate in both the UMA and VC groups, there has been a lot of
discussion of:
- on the UMA legal side, the value of distinguishing the technical entity
(AS) from the legal operator entity (ASO)
- on the VC side, the subject = holder vs. subject .ne. holder

Since both initiatives depend on legal clarity for success, it would be
really nice if we could come to a common set of definitions.

Adrian