Re: VCWG Website

On Wed, 2018-01-31 at 11:58 -0500, Manu Sporny wrote:
> The Publishing WG has a decent landing page, I suggest we base our
> page
> off of it... a direct copy-replace would be a good place to start:
>
> https://www.w3.org/publishing/groups/publ-wg/

Thanks! Like theirs ours is hosted on github. We don't have the same
level of resources (e.g. blogs, wikis) but i'll see what i can do as a
start. I originally thoguht the chairs had wanted to edit our page &
just used a basic Working Group template as a placeholder!

By the way, please keep me in the cc or to field of mail about this so
i don't miss it - thanks.

--
Liam Quin, W3C, http://www.w3.org/People/Quin/
Staff contact for Verifiable Claims WG, SVG WG, XQuery WG

Web slave for http://www.fromoldbooks.org/