Re: Text on SAML/OIDC

On 10/03/2017 12:06 PM, David Chadwick wrote:
> here is my text explaining why VCs are different to the current
> federated identity management systems.

I've converted the analysis between SAML and OpenID Connect that David
Chadwick did into ReSpec format, there is an outstanding PR for it here:

https://github.com/w3c/vc-data-model/pull/74

It's still a bit rough, but the human readable version is here:

https://htmlpreview.github.io/?https://github.com/w3c/vc-data-model/blob/chadwick-saml-oidc/comparison.html

This is a request to the Chairs to call to pull this PR in during the
call tomorrow (as long as there are no objections).

-- manu

Founder/CEO - Digital Bazaar, Inc.
blog: Rebalancing How the Web is Built
http://manu.sporny.org/2016/rebalancing/