From: Manu Sporny [mailto:msporny@digitalbazaar.com]
Sent: Wednesday, May 24, 2017 9:34 AM
To: public-vc-wg@w3.org
Subject: Re: Telecon time (Was: Agenda: Verifiable Claims Working Group (VCWG) Teleconference - 23 May 2017)

On 05/24/2017 06:57 AM, Daniel Burnett wrote:
> The chairs also welcome any opinions and comments from other members
> of the group.  Please jump in.

Could we start by holding one optional call a month at 10pm ET to provide a summary of what the group has been doing over the past month or so for the APAC region?

This would mean:

1. The official VCWG meeting times stay at the current weekly time slot.
2. We have one additional call every month at 10pm ET that is optional
   to try to see how much participation we can gather from the APAC
   region. We do this for six months to see how much participation
   we can muster, and if it doesn't work out, we end the optional call.

-- manu

--
Manu Sporny (skype: msporny, twitter: manusporny, G+: +Manu Sporny) Founder/CEO - Digital Bazaar, Inc.
blog: Rebalancing How the Web is Built