From: Daniel Burnett <danielcburnett@gmail.com>
Date: Monday, 22 May 2017 at 11:50 pm
To: "public-vc-wg@w3.org" <public-vc-wg@w3.org>
Subject: Agenda: Verifiable Claims Working Group (VCWG) Teleconference - 23 May 2017

Tuesday, May 23, 2017
Time: 11am Boston
Text Chat: http://irc.w3.org/?channels=vcwg

IRC://irc.w3.org:6665/#vcwg<http://irc.w3.org:6665/#vcwg>

JOIN WEBEX MEETING
https://mit.webex.com/mit/j.php?MTID=mb19a6ae2667f9e44b921f77a14cd6d8c

Meeting number (access code): 644 128 007
Meeting password: in email archive: https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/member-vc-wg/2017Apr/0000.html

Toll number: +1-617-324-0000
Mobile Auto Dial:+1-617-324-0000,,,644128007#

Duration: 60 minutes
Scribes: BrianS, KerriL, CarlaC, StuartS, ShaneM, Manu, LesC, RichardV, NathanG, MatthewL, NateO, DanB, JonnyCrunch, AdamM, AdamL, JoeA, GreggK, DavidE, Longley, MattS, ChristopherA

Agenda:

Ord Topic
time block
0 Reminder: join early to download webex client
0.5 IRC channel channel #vcwg on irc.w3.org<http://irc.w3.org> [1]
1 Agenda review and Introductions
5
2 Status of adoption of CG documents