Re: Minutes for VCWG telecon 12 Dec 2017

Up until a few years ago, the Zakim bot was part of W3C's own conferencing
system and worked as it does on the CCG calls that Difita Bazaar hosts.
Unfortunately, the current W3C WebEx environment is not connected into
Zakim, so it requires a human being to type 'Present+' or 'present+' into
Zakim.  The RRSagent bot we run then uses that information to generate the
attendee list in the minutes.  When I am on the call (and not chairing), I
make an effort to ensure that all participants I see in WebEx show up in
the minutes, hence the importance of having that list be correct.
Unfortunately I was unable to attend the past two weeks.

W3C is continually investigating for potentially better tools, and this is
one known sore spot for those of us who miss the Zakm days.

-- dan