Re: Agenda: Verifiable Claims Working Group (VCWG) Teleconference - 15 August 2017

On Sun, Aug 13, 2017 at 10:08 AM Manu Sporny <msporny@digitalbazaar.com>
wrote:

> On 08/13/2017 07:04 AM, Daniel Burnett wrote:
> > 4.1Status of PR 67 [4] 5
>
> This has been merged, there's nothing to discuss.

It hadn't been merged when we had the chairs' call Friday.  Thanks for
merging!

> This PR is out there, submitted by DavidC, we should spent a bit of time
> on it to figure out if we can merge or if it needs more work:
>
> https://github.com/w3c/vc-data-model/pull/69

Thanks.  We'll find a spot for it, if not this week then as soon as we can.