From: public-uwa-request@w3.org [mailto:public-uwa-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of Dave Raggett
Sent: 09 January 2008 18:28
To: public-uwa@w3.org
Subject: draft agenda for Thursday 10 January

The next teleconference for the UWA working group will be held on
Thursday 10th December 2008 at 9am to 10am Boston time. You can
find out when that is for your time zone using this world clock

    http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/

More details are on: http://www.w3.org/2007/uwa/telecons.html
UWA meetings are restricted to UWA Working Group members.

Please email me with any agenda item requests you may have.

Draft agenda:

    1. Approval of previous minutes for publication, see [a][b]

    2. DIAL status check and options for further work

    3. Pagination and content adaption using XSLT, see [c]

    4. Roadmap for work on ontology and liaison with SWCG

    5. Review of pending actions, see [d]

    6. Any other business

a. http://www.w3.org/2007/12/13-uwawg-minutes.html
b. http://www.w3.org/2007/12/20-uwawg-minutes.html