Re: IETF Apps area review of wsc-ui ( LC-2088)

mzurko@us.ibm.com wrote:
>  Dear Vijay K. Gurbani ,
>
> The Web Security Context Working Group has reviewed the comments you sent
> [1] on the Last Call Working Draft [2] of the Web Security Context: User
> Interface Guidelines published on 24 Jul 2008. Thank you for having taken
> the time to review the document and to send us comments!
>
> The Working Group's response to your comment is included below.
>
> Please review it carefully and let us know by email at
> public-usable-authentication@w3.org if you agree with it or not before 28
> January 2009.

Dear Mr. Roessler: The resolutions outlined in your email
regarding my review of the Web Security Context draft are
fine.

Thank you.

- vijay
--
Vijay K. Gurbani, Bell Laboratories, Alcatel-Lucent
1960 Lucent Lane, Rm. 9C-533, Naperville, Illinois 60566 (USA)