Re: Asking for the guidance on your review process

Hello Anna,

The instructions for feedback are in the "Status of this Document" section
of wsc-ui. We are about to put out a substantially updated version for 2nd
Last Call (I hope), and since the deadline for comments on the current
version is past, you might want to wait for that one.

          Mez