Re: Comprehensive list - known Threat and Protection table

George Staikos wrote:
>   I don't think this is a solvable problem.  It's I/O error.  I could leave my
> wallet on the cashier counter and lose all my money and credit card/SSN/etc
> numbers too.

But you know you are leaving your wallet on the cashier counter.

The display of personal information should require a login, and a login
should result in an icon or page somewhere on the screen that displays a
logout button.  And if that page or icon goes away, you should be logged
out.  Alternatively there should be an icon on the desktop showing that
you are currently logged in to whatever, and you can click on that icon
to logout all.