From: "Mary Ellen Zurko" <Mary_Ellen_Zurko@notesdev.ibm.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2006 10:32:10
To:Thomas Roessler <tlr@w3.org>
Cc:public-usable-authentication@w3.org
Subject: Re: Bar BOFs in Brussels, Montreal or Vancouver? or Pittsburgh?

I'll be at SOUPS during IETF. Phishing is a hot topic there, including a panel and papers.
        Mez

 Mary Ellen Zurko, STSM, IBM Lotus CTO Office       (t/l 333-6389)
 IBM Lotus/WPLC Security Strategy and Architecture

 Thomas Roessler <tlr@w3.org>
Sent by: public-usable-authentication-request@w3.org
06/24/2006 04:40 AM

To public-usable-authentication@w3.org

cc

Subject Bar BOFs in Brussels, Montreal or Vancouver?

 Hello,

 there's a couple of events coming up where I'd suspect at least
 some of you to attend:

 * APWG next week in Brussels

 * IETF 66 in Montreal 9-14 July

 * Identity Open Space in Vancouver 20/21 July

 I was wondering if a bar BOF would be in order at one or more
 of these.

 So, who's going, who's interested in meeting up?

 Regards,
 --
 Thomas Roessler, W3C   <tlr@w3.org>