Participation

I signed up for this list awhile back and would enjoy participating in
the group.  Please let me know how I can participate and help out.

Currently, I'm working with the WCAG 2 Working Group.

Sincerely,
Lee Roberts
President/CEO
405-321-6372
Rose Rock Design, Inc.
http://www.roserockdesign.com
**
This e-mail and any files transmitted with it may contain privileged or
confidential information. It is solely for use by the individual for
whom
it is intended, even if addressed incorrectly. If you received this
e-mail
in error, please notify the sender; do not disclose, copy, distribute,
or
take any action in reliance on the contents of this information; and
delete
it from your system. Any other use of this e-mail is prohibited. Thank
you
for your compliance.