Hello to everyone

From: Nick Gassman <nick@netwiz.demon.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 19 Jan 2003 18:02:11 +0000
To: public-usability-workshop@w3.org

I assume I'm not alone on the usbability list.

Interstingly, for such a forum, the subscrption message I received was
not explilcit in saying what to do in order to send a message to the
list. So I hope this works.

We met some months ago in Gaithersburg. I felt it was an enjoyable and
productive session. We set a target of a draft charter by the end of
December. Can anyone give us an update on progress and next steps?

*    Nick Gassman - eCommerce Manager - nick@netwiz.demon.co.uk     *
              * http://www.britishairways.com *