Re: Bug report

olivier Thereaux wrote:

> P.S: Philip, your server apparently replies 403 to HEAD request. That
> got me confused for a while as I was trying to debug the appc checker
> output. Is that on purpose, or are you yet another victim of IIS/ASP.net
> server's disliking HEAD?

D@mn : it used not to do that :-(  We seem to have gained Asp.Net
on the server without anyone knowing how or why it got there, and
from your observation (above) it may well be the cause of the problem.
We are about to build a new instantation of the server, and will
omit Asp.Net unless anyone can categorically /prove/ that we need
it !

** Phil.