Re: W3C Unicorn and XHTML 1.1 plus MathML 2.0 plus SVG 1.1

Hello Matthias.

On Nov 19, 2006, at 23:12 , Matthias Mauch wrote:
> It seems that the W3C Unicorn have problems in following situation:
>
> Profil: General Conformance Check
> Address: http://www.aadmm.de/en/mathml.xhtml
> Doctype: XHTML 1.1 plus MathML 2.0 plus SVG 1.1
> Check failed...

This is a problem with the development version of the markup
validator (which the unicorn test instance uses) with some types of
documents, perhaps due to some specific line ending types.

I'll try to investigate in the days/weeks to come. Thanks for the
feedback.
If you plan on changing this document, could you enter a bug in our
bugzilla database (product Validator, Component check, Version HEAD)
and upload your document as a test case? Thank you.

http://www.w3.org/Bugs/Public/

--
olivier