Re: CSS test: Possible bug or intended?

Hello,

If I understand well, you use the task "Check CSS Style Sheets". This
task only calls the CSS validator, so the results should be the same
between the latter and Unicorn. Did you select the right profile in the
options of Unicorn before checking the document?

Can you give us a URL to the CSS you are trying to check.

Thank you,
Jean-Gui