Re: TV Remote Control Comments from APA

Thanks, Chris, for your very prompt and positive response. Please don't
hesitate to let us know if we can assist going forward. We believe HTML
5 accessibility is a powerful opportunity especially in media, so we're
dedicated to do what we can to see support fully implemented.

And, yes, we did eventually grok that this API wasn't exactly what most
of us thought of when we heard "TV Remote Control" I guess our first
clue was the lack of audio volume up and down! <grin>

Janina