RE: Rechartering the TV Control Working Group

Actually, I'd like to propose a third option that mixes both options above:

3) Ask W3C Management to call W3C Advisory Committee for review of an 18 month extension of the group (that's option 1), but run the call for review for a longer period of time, typically 8 weeks instead of the usual 4 weeks. This would both allows time for replies and discussion with HbbTV and DVB (as in option 2) AND give us the expression of support the group needs in any case from the Membership.

Francois.