Notes from today's conference call

From: Chris Needham <chris.needham@bbc.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 5 Apr 2016 16:16:07 +0000
To: "public-tvapi@w3.org" <public-tvapi@w3.org>
Hi all,

Thank you Ryan and Alan for joining today's phone conference.

Ryan and I discussed the roles of players and zones from the Automotive group, where a single player can be associated with one or more zones - a zone representing the routing of the output media - and also a little no how these concepts could be applied to media devices in the home. He said he'd write up some notes and diagrams for us.

As only a few of us were available this week, should we schedule another call (possibly Tuesday 12th at 2pm)?