Re: tvapi-ACTION-27: Work on triggered interactive overlay requirements

Hi,

After looking into some trigger examples, I tried to add some more
attributes which might be useful to TVTriggerCue interface. [1] However,
since some data may be too specific for certain scenarios only, and some
triggers may carry payloads only known by private agreements, I still left
couple generic objects trying to be compatible with them. Please feel free
to chime in with any comments.

Best regards,
Sean

[1] http://w3c.github.io/tvapi/spec/#tvtriggercue-interface