Face-to-face meeting at TPAC 2014

From: Futasz, Alexander <alexander.futasz@fokus.fraunhofer.de>
Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2014 15:33:53 +0000
To: "public-tvapi@w3.org" <public-tvapi@w3.org>
CC: "Bassbouss, Louay" <louay.bassbouss@fokus.fraunhofer.de>
Hi there,

Seeing how the Face-to-face meeting at TPAC 2014 isn't far away I wanted to introduce to my colleague Louay Bassbouss (in CC). He will fill in for me at the meeting. Quite a few of you are probably familiar with him as he is involved with the webscreens group and the Presentation API and the W3C Web and TV IG.

Louay will be able to show you a basic prototype/demo we did on a number of existing TV Control APIs and can also provide input on topics related to our spec work.

Best Regards
Alex