Requirements labelling

From: Chris Needham <chris.needham@bbc.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 5 Sep 2014 11:35:51 +0000
To: "public-tvapi@w3.org" <public-tvapi@w3.org>
Hi all,

As we discussed on Tuesday's conference call, I have updated the requirements to add identifiers for each one.

Please have a look and feel free to suggest any improvenents or changes, or if you have suggestions for different labelling.

I haven't changed the requirements themselves - I think some, particularly [trigger.sources], might need to be split up.

https://www.w3.org/community/tvapi/wiki/Main_Page/Technical_Requirement

Best regards,

Chris

--