Von: Andreas Tai <andreas@andreastai.com>
Gesendet: Dienstag, 30. Januar 2024 16:41
An: public-tt@w3.org
Betreff: Re: Subtitle Technology Event at NAB 2024? // Registration open until Feb 10

Dear all,

The subtitle & caption meet-up at NAB (Las Vegas) I informed you about at TPAC 2023 is now taking place on Apr 15 (1-5 pm)!

You can find the details at the following URL:

https://www.ccsubs.org/

This should be a great opportunity to talk about live subtitling/captioning, discuss outstanding challenges across the ecosystem, and figure out the next steps in setting-up a persistent forum for subtitling/captioning experts.

Please apply as soon as possible as space is extremely limited.

We are working hard to make sure we have folks from across the subtitling/captioning ecosystem.

Thanks to Netflix and SMPTE for arranging the location.

Best regards,

Andreas & Pierre [on behalf of the program committee]