Re: IMSC-HRM Proposed Recommendation Status of This Document wording

No objections received, we can continue with the transition request for the version without the CR exit criteria in the Status of this Document section.

Thanks all,

Nigel

From: Nigel Megitt <nigel.megitt@bbc.co.uk>
Date: Tuesday, 20 February 2024 at 11:51
To: "public-tt@w3.org" <public-tt@w3.org>
Subject: IMSC-HRM Proposed Recommendation Status of This Document wording
Resent from: <public-tt@w3.org>
Resent date: Tuesday, 20 February 2024 at 11:51

All,

With apologies, we have another late change proposed for the SoTD wording of the IMSC-HRM Proposed Recommendation.

Somehow I had not noticed that it still included the CR Exit Criteria, and nobody else thought there might be an issue with this wording. However, looking at other recent Proposed Recommendations, that is unusual, and the wording was also confusing since it appeared to have CR wording in a PR.

Pierre updated the pull request as per my suggestion to remove the CR Exit Criteria – see commit https://github.com/w3c/imsc-hrm/commit/436b4dfa4a23ded4c1bc7d04c65b52695e84f3d6 in pull request https://github.com/w3c/imsc-hrm/pull/77

Given that this is an editorial change with no other impacts (unlike the previous change which modified the type of Recommendation, and was therefore substantive), I propose to go ahead with this updated version, asking the team to un-pause the publication process by the end of Thursday 22nd February, unless there are any objections.

If you have any remaining concerns about the SoTD wording or this process for updating it, please let me know as soon as possible.