Re: {Minutes} TTWG Meeting 2020-10-01 - Consensus for resolutions following review period

On 2020/10/31 02:43, Nigel Megitt wrote:
> With apologies for the delay, as Chair I declare that, the review period being complete, we have consensus on the two resolutions agreed on 1^st October:
>
> 1.*Resolution:*we publish the current ED of TTML Profiles Registry as a WG Note subject to editorial changes (e.g. update ReSpec)
>
> 2.Adopt /history in place of Previous Version for all future publications #145 <https://github.com/w3c/ttwg/issues/145>
>
> *Atsushi*, I have just opened https://github.com/w3c/tt-profile-registry/pull/81 <https://github.com/w3c/tt-profile-registry/pull/81> to add the /history link to the front matter of the TTML Profiles registry. That needs a pull request review approval before GitHub will permit it to be merged, but once that is done and merged please could you go ahead and publish a new version of this WG Note as per this resolution above?
>
> We will need similar pull requests on other specifications to add the /history links too.

   sorry for taking time to check PR on this,,, and is merged just three days ago.

   I've executed:
curl 'https://labs.w3.org/echidna/api/request' --data 'url=https://w3c.github.io/tt-profile-registry/W3CTRMANIFEST&decision=https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-tt/2020Oct/0018.html&token=<token>'

and successfully resulted as:
page in /TR/: https://www.w3.org/TR/2020/NOTE-ttml-profile-registry-20201119/
command output: https://labs.w3.org/echidna/api/status?id=4782aa8e-8407-482e-af43-052e6910e92d