Re: {Draft agenda} TTWG Meeting 2020-11-19

Hi Nigel, all,

Netflix recently updated its delivery specifications for Originals (
https://partnerhelp.netflixstudios.com/hc/en-us/articles/214806618-Netflix-Originals-Delivery-Specifications-v4-0).
In particular, for Japanese subtitles, it now requires IMSC1.1 instead of
LambdaCap. At the same time, to help authors, Netflix published a creation
guide for IMSC1.1 Japanese timed text assets (
https://partnerhelp.netflixstudios.com/hc/en-us/articles/360034199033).
Finally, Netflix published a profile definition based on IMSC1.1 Text
Profile (
https://partnerhelp.netflixstudios.com/hc/en-us/articles/360053755033-Netflix-IMSC-1-1-Text-Profile).
Netflix would like to request its addition to the Profile Registry. Can we
add this topic to the agenda?

Thanks,
Cyril